Paint Linus 3 l.
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Allbäck Linoljeprodukter AB
- Weight: 5 kg
- Net Price: €56.59 €69.61
Linus paint is heat resistant and can be used on the wall behind the stove or fireplace.
The painted surface can be easily washed with soap and water.
For painting, you can use a brush, roller or spray. It is recommended to use 2 layers.
Efficiency is about 10 m2 per liter.
1. Use paint tape to protect surfaces that you do not want to paint.
2. Mix the paint with pigment. If you think it is too thick, you can dilute it with water (max. 5%).
3. Paint in two layers. The first layer may give the impression of uneven coverage, this effect disappears after applying the second layer.
4. The paint drying time is about 24 hours. It is recommended to paint the second layer after the first one has dried.
5. For stubborn stains and stains, it is recommended to apply Allback Primer before painting, which effectively blocks the penetration of dirt and stains onto the paint surface.
Linus is non-flammable and does not emit any harmful substances during a fire.