Zinc additive for Allback paints 1l
- Add feedback:
- Manufacturer: Allbäck Linoljeprodukter AB
- Net Price: €28.29 €34.80
Functional additive for linen paints
When painting surfaces exposed to mold and algae, it is worth enriching the folded paint as the first layer with Allback Zinc Oxide.
It can be added to all Allback paints, up to a maximum of 20% for light and max. Colors. 10% for dark colors.
More additive can change the color of the paint (brighten).
Paint with the addition of zinc oxide dries faster than the base paint and creates harder coatings.
Mixing paint with addition, make sure that both preparations are mixed correctly.
1. Renovation of surfaces covered with varnish or acrylic paint
- Remove all existing paint or varnish with a heat gun and scraper
- Wash the surface with linseed soap.
- Apply a layer of raw purified linseed oil (remember this step especially if the wood is very dry)
- Measure out and mix very thoroughly the zinc additive with linseed paint, which you will apply as the first layer
- Paint the second ordinary layer with linen paint or paint with the addition of zinc
2. Renovation of surfaces previously covered with linen paint
- Scrub the surface with linen soap.
- Measure out and mix very thoroughly the zinc additive with linseed paint, which you will apply as a protective layer
Zinc filler contains zinc oxide (zinc white).